Enkore Crease Brush

Thursday, January 28, 2010

I received my Enkore duo fiber crease eye brush in the mail recently. After using it for the past week I have to say I am very happy with it. It is small enough to fit right into the crease of my eye and, although I find it a bit too flimsy to do a really precise outer v, it does quite a reasonable job of blending out shadows in the crease and across the eye and also seems to pick up and distribute pigments well. The bristles are light and soft and I barely feel them on my eye.

It seems to be a solid well made brush and well worth the $11.95 US I paid for it. If you don't want to put out the money for a more expensive MAC blending brush this could be a very good alternative. Koren of Enkore fame really seems to care about his fans and their opinions and I think you can see that in his products.

Enkore has a number of other brushes available on his website  as well. Check them out online at www.enkoremakeuponline.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada