Sephora Flashy Liner

Wednesday, January 27, 2010



I have been on the hunt for an eye liner that will STAY PUT on my waterline! Aarrgghh! Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Waterproof liner seems to be the most recommended, but it costs around $22.00 in Canada and that seems really pricey to me for an eye liner.

So desperate am I to find a liner that will work that I almost broke down and bought the Urban Decay liner. Lucky for me I came across some reviews for Sephora's Flashy Eye Liner. Quite a few people have said they like it as well as, or better than, the Urban Decay version. Hmmmm, $10.00 for the Sephora liner....worth a shot right?

I received it yesterday and have applied it to my waterline this morning. It has been on for about an hour and still going strong. Yay! That is better than any other liner I have tried so far.

Let me get back to you once I have had it on all day.

Update:
So, twelve and a half hours since I put it on....

Surprisingly there is still a fair amount of color on my waterline! It has worn away at the edges but enough of it has stayed put, making it appear that my eyes are still lined. A small amount of has migrated underneath my eyes unfortunately, but after twelve and a half hours of wear (and a bit of light eye rubbing on my part) I am willing to forgive that. It is only a recent development. It was fine all day while I was at work.

I would have to say that, overall, I am very happy with Sephora's Flashy liner in Deep Black. I think I might consider buying some of the other colors. There are so many pretty ones.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada