MAC Sable eye shadow

Monday, January 25, 2010

I hit my local MAC counter yesterday with my sister, who had some birthday money to spend. I have recently gotten into MAC eye shadows and so it took all my will power to keep from spending money in there. I am trying to build a good staple collection of eye shadows to start, since I have basically none, and I did end up walking out with a MAC shadow in Sable. It is a beautiful plummy brown shade and I  just love it. I am wearing it today. I put MAC Naked Lunch on my lid, MAC Sable in the crease, and MAC Sketch as an eye liner for a simple work day look, and I love it! MAC Sable is such a pretty eye brightening brown and I think it is going to be very versitile. I can already tell  it will go great with purples, greens, and pinks. I have pale, cool toned skin (MAC NW20), dark brown eyes, and dark brown hair and I think it suits me well. I have a feeling I am going to hit pan fast on this one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada