Hello!

Monday, January 25, 2010

Hi everyone!

I am so excited! This is my first blog, and my first post in this blog. I am a complete beginner when it comes to cosmetics and application and I definitely don't claim to be any type of expert. Far from it. I am slowly but surely learning, trial by error, how to improve my make up choices and my application techniques, and as I have learned so much, and continue to learn, from all of the wonderful people who take the time to post their advice, reviews, and tutorials, I just want to give a little back into this great community I have found and share all the fun and interesting things I am learning along the way.

Thanks for reading my blog and I look forward to getting a chance to interact with all of you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada