Brush Guards

Thursday, January 28, 2010

I was watching Enkore Youtube reviews the other night and came across his review for The Brush Guard. I immediately ordered some and you guys just have to check this product out! What a brilliant idea.


www.thebrushguard.com
 
Here is the official blurb on The Brush Guard website:


The Brush Guard is a stretchable, breathable tube which protects your makeup brushes:

While drying - bristles dry in perfect shape
In use - handle stays clean and grips better
In storage - no snags or squashing
On the move - perfect packing

The Brush Guards themselves really do seem to do what the company claims. I was even able to fit my MAC 182 kabuki brush into the larger Brush Guard. The only down side is that it does take brushes a little bit longer to dry than normal, but, it really does help them keep their shape so I think it is a good trade off.

I have invested so much money into quality brushes and this is an inexpensive way to protect that investment. I am very happy with this product and have already ordered more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada