NARS Gipsy Lipstick

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Today I am loving my NARS lipstick in Gipsy. It is a really great and wearable daytime red. It is a pretty berry red and looks great with my pale, cool toned skin and dark hair and eyes. It is the only red that I own doesn't make me feel like I am walking around with a stop sign attached to my lips. It is just a light pretty red that is very easy to pull off.

The lipstick itself is slightly creamy and has fairly good staying power. I don't feel that it dries out my lips at all.

If you want to try red lipstick but are feeling a little faint about it, try NARS Gipsy. It makes a great beginners red and is probably flattering to most skin tones.

If you already own NARS Dolce Vita it is Dolce Vita's slightly redder sister.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada