MAC Sketch Eyeshadow...Grrr!

Friday, February 5, 2010

Today I want to gripe. I am generally a big fan of MAC eye shadow. Almost all my eye shadows are MAC eye shadows. I love the color choices and the staying power of MAC eye shadows. But…I have come up against one MAC eye shadow that is making me angry.

That eye shadow is Sketch. In the pan it is a burgundy purple color and on my eye it goes more of an egg plant purple. It is a beautiful color and I love it. It looks great with my dark brown eyes. I would wear it more often if it wasn’t for one thing. No matter what I try I just cannot get it to go on smoothly! It always ends up patchy and hard to blend!

I have tried different types of brushes. I have tried putting it on with a primer and base shadow underneath. I have tried it on my lid, in my crease, in my outer v, and as an eye liner. I just cannot get this shadow to blend out properly. It just insists on looking like an unblended mess!

I am somewhat new at the eye shadow thing but have a little experience behind me now. Should it really be this hard to apply an eye shadow? I think not!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada