Urban Decay 24/7 Liner vs. Sephora Flashy Liner

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Today I have put Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Liner on one eye and Sephora Falshy Eye Liner on the other eye...Urban Decay in Zero, a deep black and Sephora Flashy in deep black, also a deep black.

I have to keep resisting the urge to look in the mirror every fifteen minutes...somehow I don't think my boss would appreciate my dedication to beauty products reviewing during work hours. lol

Three hours in the Urban Decay liner and the Sephora Liner (applied on my upper lash line and water line on both eyes) are both hanging in there and both look about the same. Hmmm....the Sephora Flashy liners are less than half the price of the Urban Decay liners....

Stay tuned for the results!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada