Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Liner

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Someone...hmmm, maybe me? lol...has become obsessed with Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eyeliners.

I have terrible luck with eye liner staying on my waterline and Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eyeliner is the first eye liner to actually come close perfection. It does not last 24/7 on the waterline but the waterline is a really tough place to get liner to last so this didn't surprise me at all. It did, however, last a good six hours before I could see some wear on it and that is impressive to me. On other parts of the eye lid it does last all day with no fading and very little smudging.

I started out by buying Urban Decay 24/7 in Zero, which is a nice deep black. I am so happy with this liner that I already have two more on order...Underground, a nice darker brown, and Rockstar, a really cool eggplant purple.

I am already mulling over which color to buy next...there are lots of neutral colors but also many really pretty bright colors...teals, greens, blues, purples, golds, even a silvery white...oh, the choices!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada