MAC 219 Brush

Thursday, February 11, 2010


I am so excited today because I have just added another brush to my growing MAC brush collection. I ordered the MAC 219 pencil brush online and Fedex delivered it today. So far I am thrilled with it. It is so versatile. It can be used on the inner v, the outer v, the crease, and to add a little sparkle to the tear duct. It can also be used to line the eyes top and bottom and it helps make a great smokey eye as well. So many great uses! I think it will become a must have brush for me.

I tried it out today with my Sephora Flashy khol eye liner. I dabbed a bit of eye liner along my bottom lash line and then, with the MAC 219, I smudged it out along the length of my lash line and it did a really great job! Can’t wait to try it out on my outer v and crease!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada